Wolfenstein: Youngblood is a co-op shooter set in 1980s Paris which developed by Machine Games. The game will come out on July 26, 2019 for PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.
Wolfenstein: Youngblood is about Jess and Soph, the twin daughters of series protagonist BJ Blazkowicz, searching for their missing father while fighting against the Nazis. The story in the game seems quite simple and you can learn more from the official story trailer.
Wolfenstein: Youngblood | Official Story Trailer | PS4
Wolfenstein: Youngblood – Official E3 Teaser
There will be two mode in the game: the Co-op Online mode and the Sole mode, which means that you can play with your friends or other human players. If you want to play with your friend, you can buy the Deluxe Edition, which includes a Buddy Pass. Your friend can play this game with your even he doesn’t buy the game. seem crazy, all right?
- Resident Evil 2 Remake New Story Trailer Revealed Ada Wong Saves Leon With New Look
- Kingdom Hearts 3 Extended TGS 2018 Trailer Big Hero 6 World Confirmed
- Thronebreaker, The Campaign Mode of Gwent Is Now An Independent RPG
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Season Pass Includes ‘Arcs’ Expansions And Assassin’s Creed 3 Remastered
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Legacy Of The First Blade DLC Revealed With A New Trailer