This tool allows you to modify the game to unlock inaccessible languages, the files of which are in the game directory.
The game files also contain American and Slovak localization files. But American files are completely the same as English, and the Slovak ones are not fully translated, so I did not include them in the list.
How to use
The selected language will be added to the game, with English as fallback. You may then have to manually select the language in the game.
It doesn’t work! What’s wrong?
- Black Mesa: How to Change Language
- ASTRONEER – How to Change The Game Language
- Men of War: How to Change Game Language
- Atlantica Global: Client Settings for Max Efficiency
- Floppy Heroes 2: Translation Creation Guide