Good news for lovers of strategy, the Team17 studio announces a bit by surprise about the Worms license which will return in 2020. It is the time to go back to war with the Worms 2020 version (working title).
Here’s what Teaser just said about the Official Worms Twitter account:
Get ready for Worms like you’ve never played before!
Things are getting real in 2020 – more details coming soon… pic.twitter.com/pgzXhUmFiX
— Worms (@WormsTeam17) March 9, 2020
For the record, the latest game is Worms WMD and it dates from 2016. It is a birthday game since the saga celebrates its 25th anniversary this year. The video visible above does not suggest much since we see images of what seems to be the previous game.
The metaphor of the worm destroying the old game could be synonymous with a complete renewal of the saga.
Wait and See.
- Panzer Dragoon: A New Game Announced in Virtual Reality
- Pokémon GO Fest 2020 to be held virtually this July
- PSN Prices Drop For Multiple Sony Exclusive Games
- Sekiro: Shadow Die Twice TGS New Trailer Revealed
- Control New Boss Fight Gameplay Released By Remedy