New to X4 Foundations? Well then you will need this keyboard interface. Download this guide that will be your Command and Control Panel to your desktop cockpit.
The keyboard represents a standard 101. Note the broad colour coding that relates back to clusters of control types, such as: Red = Weaponry, Blue = Movement, Light Green = Viewing
Some buttons are blank due to not being mapped (or identified, yet!)
There are currently two Command tables that show Special Shift Commands and also Useful Miscellaneous Commands
Generic Mouse button commands.
- The Ball: Keyboard Camera Keybinding
- Golden Axed: A Cancelled Prototype – How to Attack (Advanced Fighting Moves)
- Phasmophobia: PS4 & XB Controller Setup
- Portal 2: How to Set FOV (How to Enable Console)
- The Survivalists: How to Teach a Monkey to Carry Items to Workbench