This guide explains to you how to add your own custom spray in 3.1 version of Zombie Panic! Source.
As you can see each spray uses two files, VMT and VFT. It means simply dropping your pucture in this folder will not work.
- DDraceNetwork: Textures & Skins Pack (How to Download)
- Euro Truck Simulator 2: How to install ProMods
- Amnesia Rebirth: How to Fix KERNEL32.dll issues Windows 7 (Game not Launching)
- Cyberpunk 2077: How to Fix Content File Locked (Patch 1.05)
- The Norwood Suite: How to Increase FOV