This guide explains to you how to add your own custom spray in 3.1 version of Zombie Panic! Source.
As you can see each spray uses two files, VMT and VFT. It means simply dropping your pucture in this folder will not work.
- DDraceNetwork: Textures & Skins Pack (How to Download)
- Amnesia Rebirth: How to Fix KERNEL32.dll issues Windows 7 (Game not Launching)
- Medieval Dynasty: How to Skip the Intro Videos
- Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition – How to Make and Upload a Mod
- Vampire: The Masquerade Night Road – How to Save Your Progress