Guide to help fix the missing character textures. you will be deleting save information just a warning if your not okay with that i would finish your play through.
- first your going to type into your search bar %appdata% this should take you to your roaming folder.
- Next you will want to locate the file titled 7DaysToDie it should be near the top of the folder
- Next delete the entire file this does not delete the game just the saves inside of it.
- Now go to your recycle bin and get rid of it
- So after you do that now you want to launch the game
- After its done loading start a new game
- Now your screen should say to choose a character, you now have the option to choose a prefab or create your own
- After that start up a single player game and check to see if you have a player model
Hopefully that helps I had this happen to me on my other pc but not on this one I really just made this guide to help a friend and show how to do it I will update this if im told it worked.
- DDraceNetwork: Textures & Skins Pack (How to Download)
- Medieval Dynasty: How to Skip the Intro Videos
- Manifold Garden Save File Location(Save File Issues Fix)
- Scrutinized: How to disable Perma-Death
- VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action – How to Port on Android