Hello, I hope you all are enjoying the game. I will briefly cover various important parts of the game here. Also share a few tips and tricks.
- To change employee’s position from one room to another, select him and Icons will appear where workstation is empty.
- You can close any popUps or window using the Escape key.
- In the distributor panel, before making any decision click on the country’s name, It will show you important stats.
- If you hate camera movement when selecting a room, there’s an option available in settings which will disable this behaviour.
- Press C to place door.
In real-world Anime’s are made to push manga’s popularity and its sales. AST follows the same rule. Manga market in-game is simulated. The author is the most important part of the manga. Every week new manga’s published or some even go on hiatus it depends on Author’s personality. His hiatus time is also co-related to that. When manga is on hiatus and doesn’t have enough content you cant make anime on it. If Anime on certain Manga became popular it will boost its sale. This is the major part of the source of income for any company. In-game it is shown by domestic income.
If your reputation is low there is tiny chance of getting a license. For manga’s with A+ rating, your reputation should be at least 4Star. Also the NA status comes up if anime is already in development for certain manga. Max royalty you will get is 15%(From manga sales) also you need to pay upfront money which depends upon the rating of the manga.
Note that in early-stage even if you give investor 100% royalty from internet section or from Live Ent section he will refuse because those segments worth little compare to Merchandise or Manga sales. Internet will get evolved from end 1990s. You can check if the current market share of each segment in the market section.
- Full Service: Gifts Guide
- Good Company: General Tips
- Yakuza Kiwami – How to Access The Pre Order Bonuses
- Shoujo City: School Survey Guide (Skill Points)
- The Scroll Of Taiwu – How to Make Money