Currently the game only has Borderless Fullscreen and Windowed mode. If you’d like Exclusive Fullscreen you can try the following two methods. each method works fine.
Note: For anyone looking for help for UWP, I believe the directory is here:
How to Enable Exclusive Fullscreen (Two Methods)
1. Head over to the GameUserSettings.ini config located in:
Note: Alternatively you can type %localappdata% as a run cmd or path destination.
3. Open GameUserSettings.ini with a text editor and change these lines to = 0 :
FullscreenMode=1 LastConfirmedFullscreenMode=1 PreferredFullscreenMode=1
Save it and you’re all done!
Change this line StaticResolutionScale=71.00 to scale the in-game resolution to whatever you want.
- Back 4 Blood: Reshade Step-by-step Guide
- Back 4 Blood: How to Fight the Abomination
- Back 4 Blood: Hag Guide (All You Should Know)
- Back 4 Blood: All Secret Golden Skull Locations (Secret Achievements Guide)