How to disable vibrations once and for all, Xbox One controller, Windows 10
Open in explorer :
Documents \ My Games \ Borderlands 2 \ WillowGame \ Config
In the Config directory, look for the file WillowGame.ini
Copy it somewhere else, as a back up in case anything go wrong.
Then open the file with notepad (right click, open with…) or your favorite text editor.
Search for the following lines (Ctrl + F) :
and replace it by :
On some config, the line :
is written twice in the file, therefore make sure to change it twice !
Check also if the line :
is indeed on False, not true (if that’s the case, change it).
- Cyberpunk 2077: How to Enable the Tab in Misc for Censor Nudity
- Amnesia Rebirth: How to Disable Crosshair
- The Outer Worlds: How to Disable Mouse Acceleration
- Amnesia Rebirth: How to Enable Debugging Window and Console
- Dead by Daylight: How to Disable VSync