In this short tutorial you’ll learn how to gather cases extremely quickly.
What cases give us and why farm them?
– shed map (unlocks location of barn that we can visit)
– junk (blue gears to upgrade/tune-up parts
– additional case
Because of the ability to acquire chest from chest we can make multiple from one, so it’s recommended to farm them if we are in a need of acquiring an item from the drop list.
Despite all those bonuses we can get from the case being very lucrative, i highly suggest doing the repair tree first and then moving on to the lucky one – thanks to repair skills we can minimize the buying costs and maximize the profit from jobs.
So how to farm them quickly?
The less we have to do, the faster we complete the job and possibly get the case.
Remember that to gain access to specific jobs (ex. brake repair) we are gonna need a specific tool (brake lathe).
Jobs that can be done the fastest are:
-fluid change and tune-up (wrench)
-body repair (doors)
-exhaust repair (exhaust pipe)
-brake repair (brake disc)
-jobs associated with gearboxes (gear stick)
That’s about it, hope it helped. I wish you successful repairs and a good day!
- Car Mechanic Simulator 2021: How to Access Crushdump & Player.log & Save Files
- Car Mechanic Simulator 2021: Colour Matching Parts
- Car Mechanic Simulator 2021: Parts Shopping Lists for All Engines
- Car Mechanic Simulator 2021: How to Add Music to the Games Radio