There seems to be a highly popular problem regarding Konami’s collections (Arcade Classic, Castlevania, Mega Man…) audio that I would like to adress in this guide.
- Extremely loud
- Only hearable on the left speaker/headphone
- Happens in menu and in-game
- In any of the Castlevania games
Changing your speakers/headphones audio settings from 24 bit, 48000 Hz to 16 bit, 48000Hz will fix this.
If this guide solved your audio problem, consider rating it accordingly.
- The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition: Sound Issues, Touch Screen Issues, Speaker Issues Fixed
- Thief Gold: How to Fix EAX/Surround Sound Issue (Anything Using EAX 1-4)
- CS:GO – How to Fix Microphone Problems
- Sakuna Of Rice and Ruin: How to Fix Controller Support Issues
- Apex Legends: How to Fix “CSOM_MilesAsync_openOrFindFile” Issue