The flashy sword-slashing intro followed by the ear-deafening sword-clashing sound is incredibly annoying.
- Close the game. Press WinKey + R; this will open the Run textbox. Alternatively, open the Start Menu, write “run” in (without the quote marks), then press Enter.
- Write the following in, then press Enter:
- Find the ‘settings.ini’ file and open it with a text editor.
- Find the ‘[Game]’ section and paste the following into a new line in it:
- Apply and save changes (Ctrl + S if using Notepad++).
- Navigate to the Steam directory of the game, which should look like this:
[Steam] \ steamapps \ common \ Caveblazers
- Find the following sound files:
- Cut and paste them somewhere else, or simply delete them.
- Cyberpunk 2077: How to Fix Black Screen Loading Save
- E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy How to Fix Save BUG for Win 10
- Medieval Dynasty: How to Skip the Intro Videos
- Dead by Daylight: How to Disable Anti-Aliasing
- Apex Legends: How To Disable The Respawn Entertainment Intro