This Guide describes the way to use an Automated Script (aka AFK bot, AHK file, auto clicker, etc.).
- First of all, we need to download and install AutoHotkey software that allows using AHK scripts.
Some of you might be already familiar with it. Others in case of any concerns may google what is autohotkey.
Here is the link to the official site: *click*. Installation is pretty simple – just download the current version, open it and install.
- Once done, visit the link below and download .ZIP package containing the script
- Extract the package. You will then see two files. One is example image that script is using and another is the script itself.
- Launch Cookie Collector.ahk.
- After clicking “Yes” you will have 5 seconds to hover the mouse pointer over the place you want to be auto clicked (Cookie).
- By clicking “No”, the script will just close.
- To Pause the script press P on your keyboard, then same P again to unpause.
- To Exit – press E.
Note: using auto clicker will most probably unlock your “Uncanny clicker” achievement.
- Cookie Clicker: How to Install & Use Cookie Monster Add-on
- Cookie Clicker: Idle Mode (How to Play)
- Cookie Clicker: How to Install the FortuneHelper Mod
- Cookie Clicker: Quick Refresh Saving With Mod
- Cookie Clicker: How to Enable Dev Mode & Console on Steam