Some simple movement tricks I found and and some simple movement basics.
You basically sprint, jump and right when you are in the air you crouch.
(This might not be true, correct me if I am wrong though)
(Check in the internet if you don’t know what is it, it’s a trick you might recognize from CS)
It’s simple but hard to get used to, at least for me.
This works like this:
1. You move pretty much anywhere (W/S/A/D)
2. Anywhere you move, at the second you stop you quickly press the
opposing button. For an example:
You move forward (W key) and then as soon as you stop you
quickly press the key to go backwards (S key). This will make
you stop instantly.
It’s a trick I recognized instantly when I started playing so you might already
know this one.
Secret thingy to make you go fast
1. First of all, You need to practice jumping while holding shift.
2. Next step is to do the same thing but instead of holding only the W key you
hold the W key along with the D or A key together.
(W + A/B)
This makes you go faster while doing this trick.
Some of you might have recognized this trick from CS
so I am sure it not might be that much of a game changer
for a part of you.
Saying again, I did not discover this trick. It was found
By someone named “Engar” so props to him.
- Crab Game Guide (Gamemodes, Movement, Maps, Misc and Tips)
- Crab Game: How to Change the Colour of Your Name