First of all, I would like to say that I am not part of anything on the CD projekt red, and I am not 100% sure that this will solve the cases.
Check your drivers!
Go to Properties!
right click on cyberpunk and click Properties.
Go to Local Files.
And now Verify integrity of game files.
Wait . . .
after all you will be checking all the game files…
wait a possible 10-30 minutes to see a result
but if your game is crashing, possibly this is the only solution besides the drivers, 1-2 files are missing that Steam will find and download for you! the size of these files can be huge reaching 30 GB, but this is currently the most likely solution.
We know about the disaster that is launching cyberpunk, corrupted saves, bugs, poor performance …
But the Cd Projekt Red has already spoken and said it will do its best to fix all these problems, including this one, with future patches.
if you really want to try to request a refund for the game through Steam support.
but in my view I would recommend waiting a little longer. I personally trust the work the CD did with The Witcher 3.
and I hope that future updates, fixes, dlcs and even online mode
make this game win in GOTY some way.
- Cyberpunk 2077: How to Fix Eye-bleeding Visual Glitches
- Cyberpunk 2077: How to Access Bonus Content (Soundtrack, Wallpapers, Avatars, Short Story, Posters, & Sourcebook)
- Devil May Cry 5: How to Fix Game Crashes
- Red Dead Redemption 2: Common Troubleshooting Guide
- Burnout™ Paradise Remastered: How to Fix Win 10 Crash