This guide will explain how to change language permanently. Launching from steam can revert / reset / override language settings and this solution will prevent that.
- Default path is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps
Open appmanifest_1091500.acf file with text editor and at the bottom change language parameter from “english” to ” ” (empty space)
- Black Mesa: How to Change Language
- Puyo Puyo Tetris 2: How to Edit Cutscene Dialog and Other in-game Text
- Floppy Heroes 2: Translation Creation Guide
- Dawn of Man – Translation and Uploading to Workshop
- Crusader Kings III: How to Change Game Rules Mid-Game (Win 10)