Cyberpunk 2077 has officially launched now. you can play the game on Steam. however. there are some technical issues with the new game. if you had download the game and the game is not run. you can follow the tutorial to fix this issues.
How to Fix Cyberpunk 2077 NOT Launching?
Firstly, please make sure that your PC meets the Cyberpunk 2077 System Requirements.
Cyberpunk 2077 MINIMUM System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3570K or AMD FX-8310
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 or AMD Radeon RX 470
- DirectX: Version 12
- Storage: 70 GB available space
- Additional Notes: In this game you will encounter a variety of visual effects that may provide seizures or loss of consciousness in a minority of people. If you or someone you know experiences any of the above symptoms while playing, stop and seek medical attention immediately.
If the requirements are met please try the solutions below:
1. Reinstall your graphics drivers.
I. Download the latest drivers using the following link: https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us
II. Download Display Driver Uninstaller and run it to remove previous versions of drivers.
III. Clean install drivers that you’ve downloaded in step 1.
I. Uninstall your graphics drivers using the AMD Cleanup Utility software.
II. Download and clean install the latest drivers from here: https://www.amd.com/en/support
2. Uninstall all of the Microsoft Visual C++ redistributables that you have installed.
Once it’s done install the Microsoft Visual C++ redistributable packages from the link below starting from the oldest ones (skip the “arm” files). Launch all the executables as Administrator.
3. Disable all unneccessary apps before launching the game (especially apps with overlay) such as:
MSI Gaming app
4. Please try launching Cyberpunk 2077 in a clean boot mode. Here is how to perform clean boot – https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135/
Credit to cdprojektred
Cyberpunk 2077 is an open-world, action-adventure story set in Night City, a megalopolis
obsessed with power, glamour and body modification. You play as V, a mercenary outlaw going after a one-of-a-kind implant that is the key to immortality. You can customize your character’s cyberware, skillset and playstyle, and explore a vast city where the choices you make shape the story and the world around you.
- Cyberpunk 2077: How to Fix the Game Constantly Crashes on Window 7
- Yakuza Like a Dragon: How to fix Black Screen & Crashes at launch
- Baldur’s Gate 3: How to Fix Game Crash on Launch
- RIDE 4: How to Fix Game Not Run in Windows 7
- Fallout 3 Game of the Year Edition: How to Fix GFWL Download Error