Simple guide that will help you create a macro for toggle ADS in Cyberpunk 2077 because there is not a option in game.
Click your device, click Assignments, click Macros
Create New Macro, Name your Macro
Macro type will be toggle
Select record keystrokes
For whatever reason it takes about thirty seconds before recording starts
Right Click, and when the input shows up click stop recording.
If you have the right click release click on the release input and delete.
Save macro a warning will pop up, click yes.
Drag your newly created macro on to your right mouse button,
Don’t forget to remove the macro when you are not playing. Or disabling it during fist fights. Also probably not ideal if you are a melee based character.
- Block Motion: How to Use the Level Editer
- Ancient Cities: How to Make Rope & Tools
- Wallpaper Engine: How To Unlock The ”Press Any Key” Achievement
- Cyberpunk 2077: Analog Keyboard Binds for On-Foot Movement and Driving
- The Outer Worlds: How to Disable Mouse Acceleration