Want to add skins to your DDraceNetwork? This guide will answer your question!
Then click “Skins Database”
Choose a skin you wish to download. Then click “Download” on the right of the skin you wish for.
As you can see, the file format for each skin is a “.png”. Click “Save”.
Go to the “Downloads” folder.
Select the skins you have downloaded.
Then click “Cut”
Next, go to the “path search”
Then type “.steam/” at the end. Press Enter.
The folders you have to click in order.
Click “Paste” into the “skins folder”
- One Step From Eden: How to Install Mods
- Amatarasu Riddle Star: R18+ Patch Guide
- Yakuza Kiwami – How to Unlock Legend Difficulty
- HuniePop: How to Unlock Uncensored Version
- Dragon Marked For Death Save File Loation