Please keep in mind there may be some bugs when reaching 30+ FPS!
Right click Dead Rising 3 > Manage > Browse local files
Click View > check File name extensions
Create a new Text Document > rename the file as User.ini and press Enter.
‘Yes! Yes! Yes!’ – Daniel Bryan
Open the User.ini file > type gmpcr_unlock_frame_rate = True > Save > Exit
Launch the game > disable Vertical sync (Vsync) > enjoy!
- BRINK: How To Enable God Mode
- Yakuza Kiwami – How to Unlock Legend Difficulty
- Journey of Life: How to Run a Dedicated Server
- L.A. Noire: How To Unlock 60FPS (Fast and Easy Way)
- Tamarin: Settings Tweaks and Debug Access Guide