Don’t see your resolution on the preset list in game? Here’s a guide on how to change resolution to any you desire.
Step 1: Looking for GameUserSetting.ini
1. Copy and paste the following directory into your Windows Explorer:
2. Use the Run command (Search “Run” on Windows Search or use WIN + R. Type in %appdata% and click OK. This will take you to the Roaming folder inside the AppData folder. Click on “AppData” at the directory bar and there you will find the Local folder.
Look for the folder “DH” > “Saved” > “Config” > “WindowsNoEditor” > GameUserSettings.ini
Open GameUserSettings.ini with any text editor program. I used Notepad in my example.
Step 2: Changing The Resolution
Change ResolutionSizeX and ResolutionSizeY to your monitor’s resolution.
Optional: Toggle fullscreen on or off using FullscreenMode. 0 = off, 1 = on
Mess with the other settings only if you know what you are doing.
Save your changes and close.
Step 3: Making the file Read-Only
Right Click on GameUserSettings,ini and click on Properties. At the bottom, check in “Read-only”
Click Apply then OK. Start the game and you should see your settings applied!
- Call of Cthulhu: How to Fix Resolution Issues 2020
- The Outer Worlds: How to Fix Ultrawide Fullscreen
- Dead by Daylight: How to Fix FPS Issues (Update 4.20)
- The Outer Worlds: How to Change FOV for Widescreen Monitors
- The Outer Worlds: How to Disable Mouse Acceleration