Devolverland Expo is available to download and play on PC via Steam, for free right now! here is a simple guide on how to disable Motion BLUR.
How to Disable Motion Blur in Devolverland Expo?
- From the Main Menu select Options or hit ESC Key in game
- Under the Video tab set Post-Processing to LOW
- That’s it.
Here’s Devolver’s description of what it is:
Devolverland Expo is a first-person ‘marketing simulator’ set within an abandoned convention center after the annual Devolver Digital game expo was mysteriously canceled. Break into the convention center and avoid the advanced security systems to watch and retrieve all the trailers, gameplay demo videos, and other secrets lost in the expo’s cancellation.
- Devolverland Expo: All Collectibles Guide (Unannounced Games)
- Devolverland Expo: Secret Item Locations (Effects of Finding Everything)
- Metro Exodus – How to Improve Your Game Before You Start
- Destroy All Humans: How to Disable Motion Blur and Depth of Field
- Tamarin: Settings Tweaks and Debug Access Guide