I had a problem in my first playthrough, which is that i couldnt complete the “Survive 5 seconds in all unlocked rooms” challenge, since there was always 1 room left to do.
I found a fix for it, that includes a secret riddle.
I will give you hints in case you want to complete it yourself and a complete solution.
The problem seems to happen as soon as you uncover the “Timeless” room. Since it has no time on it you will still have one room left where you have not the 5 seconds or 10seconds survival time.
There is a way to play this room.
if someone wants to uncover part of the riddle by themselfs i will leave hints in order:
Where to search:
The room which is connected to the timeless room and gets unlocked by it, has a secret
The Roomname is “The Path”
How to find the code.
You need to find a code in the room
Something in this room isn’t random
Each time you start this room something is always the same.
Count the attacks of the first enemy in the room.
The discs that first shoot out of the center always shoot out in certain directions.
Count the order of the directions, that is your code
The Code is : Left, Down, Down, Left, Up, Right, Up.
What is the code:
The code is a path
It consists of directions
The Code is a 4 way directional pattern.
The code consists of the directions “left” right” “up” “down”
After you have found the code:
You need to leave the room and do something with the code
You need to go back to your destination
Navigate the rooms in the order of the code. Starting from your current room.
You need to die to navigate rooms.
The solution without Hints:
1. Go to the room called “The Path” and die in that room.
2. Use the arrows on the screen (not the map) to move rooms using the following code: Left, Down, Down, Left, Up, Right, Up.
3. This brings you to Timeless and you can do the room now.
After you completed the timelimit on “Timeless” check for more rooms that could have opened, to complete the timelimit in.
- MannaRites Cheat Codes
- Kynseed: Changing The Rate of In-Game Time
- System Shock Enhanced Edition: How to Fix Game Freeze/Crash at New Game Start
- Terraria: Dead Man’s Chest Location (How to use the World Seed)
- BloodRayne Terminal Cut: How to Select the Right Graphics Processing Unit