In order to access the built-in console in the first place, you will need a small modification to be able to open it in-game — here are your options.
How to Enable the Command Console
Universal UE4 Unlocker [UUU] version 3.0.0 – 3.0.9
Versions of UUU newer than 3.0.9 do not work with DQXI DE, you can grab a copy of 3.0.2 from this link
Once you have one of these modifications installed, you can press the tilde (~) key in-game and a console will pop up at the bottom of the screen. Press it again, and it will open completely:
Press it once more to close the console.
Credit to Tim Allahn SnAckbarr
- Autobahn Police Simulator: How to Enable Developer Console
- Portal 2: How to Set FOV (How to Enable Console)
- Melvor Idle: How to use Scripts, Extensions and Commands
- Red Dead Online: How to Change the Language (Fix the BUG)
- Cyberpunk 2077: How to Fix Black Screen Loading Save