Are you tired of getting the “Game Creation Failed” prompt when trying to create a server, and have no idea what to do? I’ll show you how to fix it.
Click Network and Internet.
Then click Network and Sharing Center.
Inside you should see your wifi, changing your network settings, etc. On the left click Change Adapter Settings.
You should see Hamachi, right click it and click disable
And you’re done.
- Amnesia Rebirth: How to Enable Debugging Window and Console
- Cyberpunk 2077: How to Enable the Tab in Misc for Censor Nudity
- Destroy All Humans!: How To Set Custom Resolution
- Source Filmmaker: How to Fix the VGame Error
- Disney Universe: How to Fix The White Screen Crash