Here is a simple guide on how to fix Exception Detected error in Dungeon Siege game.
Actually it’s most annoying error message. Cuz this message actually crash your computer (in my computer has did :/). But in the other hand it’s most easy to fix this error.
-You have to do just go to downloading location and right click on game (not shortcut version)-
-Select compatibility and then click the run as administrator.
-And ta-da your problem must be solved! (and you play in steam library as well)
2. In the main Menu -> Click “Options”
3. Click “Shadows” -> Select “Simple”
4. In “Object Detail”, set the slider to the middle
5. Click “OK”
- Source Filmmaker: How to Fix the VGame Error
- When The Past Was Around: How to Fix Resolution Stucked
- Mafia: Definitive Edition – How to Fix Game Wont Start
- Medieval Dynasty: How to Skip the Intro Videos
- Caveblazers: How to (Partially) Disable the Pre-Menu Intro