How to disable the anti-cheat for possible boost in performance.
How to Disable the Anti-Cheat
2: Right click ELDEN RING > Properties > Browse local files
3: Go to /steamapps/common/ELDEN RING/Game
4: Rename “start_protected_game.exe” to anything else (I chose “start_protected_game_o.exe”
5: Copy “eldenring.exe”
6: Rename the new copy of “eldenring.exe” to “start_protected_game.exe”
You should now skip the anti-cheat launching when you click “Play” from the Steam launcher.
This will force your game into offline mode.
- ELDEN RING: How to Fix Game Stuttering
- ELDEN RING: How to Disable EAC
- ELDEN RING: FPS Boost Guide
- ELDEN RING: How to Backup Save Data at Game Launch with a Batch File
- ELDEN RING: Corrupted Save Data Fix (Every Workaround Possible)