This boss is not to much complex, but his last phase is a real pain to deal with. Let see how to beat her:
2) As main attack skill I suggest any skill who can hit from a certain distance. I used the usual heavy hitter, but others are ok too (the claws are not ok since they rely on short range)
3) The other spells will be the Spore-guy, Irene and the Crow
4) This phase is the easiest ever, just stick in the corner of the room and use Irene. The Boss cannot hit you, except with the rolling bomb. When she uses it, dash to her and use your special attacks if your bars are full, then go back in the corner.
2) Keep using the same strategy as before, and if you break her guard, hit her physically.
3) You could decide to switch from using Irene to the crow. Is fine, but while standing on the corner of the room, remember to turn your back to the boss, otherwise the crow will be outside the arena and will not hit her.
2) Use the crow to make damages while you keep moving and dodging, when you can, use the poisonous cloud on her, for more passive damages.
3) Use your special attacks to use their invincibility frames when necessary
4) Her shooting becomes more problematic, but standing on the side of the arena and jumping a couple of times with the correct timing solves the problem.
- ENDER LILIES Quietus of the Knights: How to Beat Sylvie
- ENDER LILIES Quietus of the Knights: How to Beat Ulv
- ENDER LILIES Quietus of the Knights: Twin Spires Boss Strategy
- ENDER LILIES Quietus of the Knights: All Endings Guide
- ENDER LILIES Full Map (V-0.6.0)