How to get camera rotation in build mode, get a smoother rotation, and other quality of life improvements.
There’s other poor keybinding choices there. Honestly, I don’t understand how the devs did not spot this during playtesting. The default settings and keybindings make it hard to enjoy the game as they are. I hope this guide becomes obsolete as soon as a patch is released and the default values changed. Until that happens, see below how to fix the issue.
Camera rotation in build mode
2. Scroll down until you find Tab left and Tab right and see the guilty assignment.
3. Change them to buttons you won’t use – I used O and P for mine. Then click Commit.
Smoother camera rotation
2. Set it to a higher value. I recommend 150 to 200%. Then click Back.
Bonus: tilt camera from the keyboard
1. Go to Options > Gameplay options > Input binding settings > Edit.
2. Assign R and F to Rotate camera up and Rotate camera down. Not perfect, but at least I can do everything camera-related with my left hand.
3. Confirm any warning message.
4. Click Commit
- Bullet Art: How to Create Level
- Nioh 2 The Complete Edition: Recommended Keyboard & Mouse Settings
- Evil Genius 2: How to Fix Camera Strange Rotation Issue
- I Am The Hero: How to Enable Controller Support With SIAPI
- Redout: Enhanced Edition – How to Toggle Auto-Accelerate & Remap Buttons