F1® 2020 is the most comprehensive F1® game yet, putting players firmly in the driving seat as they race against the best drivers in the world. the new series 2020 is now released on Steam. here is a simple guide for you to get the keyboard controls for PC.
F1 2020 Keyboard Controls
Every control option on the PC of F1 2019.
- Left Arrow Key – Steer Left
- Right Arrow Key – Steer Right
- Space Bar – Accelerate
- Ctrl – Brake / Reverse
- A – Gear Up
- Z – Gear Down
- T – Radio & Voice Commands
- W – Activate DRS
- X – Flashback
- ESC – Pause
- Delete – Look Left
- Page Down – Look Right
- End – Look Back
- C – Change Camera
- 0 – Multi Function Display (MFD)
- 1 – MFD Shortcut / Navigation Up
- 2 – MFD Shortcut / Navigation Right
- 3 – MFD Shortcut / Navigation Down
- 4 – MFD Shortcut / Navigation Left
Print out or refer to the following list of PC keyboard commands and controls for F1 2020. You can change your control settings whether you are on the main menu or in-game. Head to the settings menu (press ESC whilst in-game), and choose the Controls option.
That’s all “F1 2020 Keyboard Controls”, feel free to make a comment.
- Civilization VI – How to Use Console Commands
- Firefighting Simulator The Squad Controls (Key Bindings)
- Sunset Drive 1986: Beginner’ Guide (How to Play)
- My Summer Car: How to Reset Controls to Default
- Hero and Daughter+ Basic Controls