Here is a simple guide on how to boost your FPS in Farming Simulator 22.
Note: Farming Simulator 22 will release on November 22nd for PC, Mac, PS5, Xbox Series X/S, PS4, Xbox One and Stadia. Pre-order now to receive the CLAAS XERION SADDLE TRAC Pack for free!
How to Boost Your FPS
- Folow C:\Users\*NAME*\Documents\My Games\FarmingSimulator2022
- Open “game.xml” in notepad
- Replace it to:
- Save file.
- Launch game.
- Press ~ twice on your keyboard
- Type “enableFramerateLimit false”
- Press ”F3” in main menu.
- Farming Simulator 22: How to Cheat Money (Saves Editing)
- Farming Simulator 22: Build-in Cheats Guide (How to Use & Console Commands)
- Farming Simulator 22: How to Adjust the Production Values
- Farming Simulator 22: All Collectibles Locations
- Farming Simulator 22: How to Accelerate Steering Wheel Return