This is a guide that will tell you a fast way to win stockpile.
Use the Razorback
The Razorback is basically an unarmed Warthog lookalike with a few seats. However it also has item attachment points in the rear of the vehicle.
These attachment points can store two power seeds which means that a Razorback with just two passengers can bring back four power seeds.
Using the Razorback essentially as a taxi allows you to quickly transport more power seeds than a trip in a Mongoose or a Warthog.
With a group of friends or other players you can rapidly transport the necessary seeds to your base allowing you to score points quickly and win the game as a result.
Try this method out for yourself and you’ll see what I mean.
- Halo Infinite: 100% Achievement Guide
- Halo Infinite: How to Equip a Helmet Attachment
- Halo Infinite: Promotional Armor Coatings and Weapon Skins
- Halo Infinite: Tips & Tricks For Newbies
- Halo Infinite: Medals Guide (PvP Mode)