A guide that helps explain how to get the snowman and the steps involved. Warning there are many spoilers here.
- Before it is possible to make a snowman, you must have created all the planets and found the human.
- It is also important that you create a tundra biome (3 humidity, 4 fertility, and about -14C worked for me)
- Create snow (from clouds on cold planets)
- Combine snow with the human (do this twice)
- Combine the two snowballs to create an “art project”
This is the base that we will add everything else to.
Since carrots grow near tundra moss, you need to have a tundra planet as said earlier.
- Plant seeds on tundra planet – this will create tundra moss
- Plant seeds next to tundra moss – this will sprout a carrot
- Wait until the carrot fully grows and then pluck it
Once you have the carrot, all you need to do is take it back to your snowman and add it to the art project.
Add sticks and seeds to the snowman. You can get sticks from bushes, or trees. Seeds can be gathered from the grass or purchased from the sun.
Once you have the seeds and sticks add them to the art project.
- Craft a nest with two twigs
- Nest a solar egg on the tundra or other cold planet – should hatch sheep
- Wait for the sheep to grow some wool.
- Once the wool has grown, click on the sheep to collect it
- Combine the wool with your human to get a shawl
- Combine the shawl with your art project
- Voila! You have made a snowman!