This guide attempts to fix the error:
Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0x00000000 InsurgencyClient_Win64_Shipping ...
1. File Integrity
- Right click the game in the list and select Properties.
- Select Local Files on the left side, and select Verify integrity of game files….
- Wait for this process to finish. If there are missing files, Steam will download them automatically.
2. Launch Options
- Go back into your game settings and select General.
- Under Launch Options, Type
3. Full Screen Optimisations
- Go back into your game settings and into Local Files.
- Select Browse….
- A file explorer window will open. Right click the Insurgency.exe executable and select Properties.
- Click the Compatibility tab and check Disable full-screen optimisations.
- Then select Apply.
4. Relaunch Insurgency and see if it is stable.
- Press Start, or the Windows Key on your keyboard, and go into your computer settings.
- Go into the gaming section.
- Go into Xbox Game Bar and disable it.
- Then go into Game Mode and disable it too.
- Sea of Thieves: How to Fix Error Code PV02
- Disney Universe: How to Fix The White Screen Crash
- Cyberpunk 2077: How To Turn Off Dodge & Evasion
- Cyberpunk 2077: How to Fix Content File Locked (Patch 1.05)
- GTA 4: Best Win 10 Issues Fix 2020