Wanna get infinite anything in the game? Well this is how you do it…
2. You can use this to get infinite gems, now there are things you can buy to give you more gems so it may be “stealing” or “Priacy” even… What I am saying is that I HIGHLY reccomend supporting the developer as they have created a game that has put some joy with countless hours of playtime…
3. If I were you, I would play through the game before using this… It’s like a sandbox mode… Using it before may ruin your experience as you can skip large parts of grinding (or the whole reason the game was made). If you don’t like gridnding or any of that stuff, why are you playing it?
The addresses reset every time you reset are restart the game (I could’ve seen it coming, but I’m stupid)
If you know how to use cheat engine or want to try for yourself…
The Value type is a “Double”. This is where most people mess up as the default is is “4 Bytes” and most games don’t even use that value as part of the actual game…
If you are trying for yourself:
1. Look to see what you want to change, I reccomend 1.1. Turning ALBs off 1.2. Turning auto-upgrade off 1.3. Have the number be below 1000 as it starts to abreveate and can be hard to get an exact value. 1.4. Make sure nothing is moving leaves around, you want that number to be as static as possible, it will make it way easier
2. Go into cheat engine, open LBR, set the Value type (all of this is in the top right quadrant of CE), the “Scan Type” is default to “Exact Value”, but you can change this to whatever you want (whatever is easiest) and in value type how much of that thing you have (if I have 478 leaves, put that in) and click “First Scan” depending of how common the value is, it will give you results of it’s searches (ex. 1 is extreamly common number, so it will probobly give over 50,000,000 addresses. DON’T DO THIS it *may* crash Cheat Engine and slow down you PC, you won’t break anything, it will just overload…)
3. Go back into the game and change that value (If I had 478 leaves, blow another leaf off-screen to claim it, lets say after that you have 489 leaves, go back to CE and replace the original value (in this case, 478) with the new one (in this case, 489) and click “Next Scan”.
4. At this point, there should be about 1-10 results or enough to easily work with (If more that that, repeat step 3. If there are zero results, click “New Scan” and repeat from step 1). Sometimes it’s more obious that other times, but you should find one that has the exact value (if you have two screen you can confirm this by puting cheat engine and claiming leaves, if it changes in CE with the in-game value, that it’s the right one. Also also, if there are multiple that are showing up that appear as the correct value, the one closes to the top is the correct one, at least in my experience).
5. Double clicking on the bar with the correct address/value will add it to the address list (bottom), there you can add a name (or description as CE calls it) and easily edit the value to your liking.
This is an extreamly simple guide and there are other things that you may experience…
Everything below this guide is INVALID… (Except the Cheat Engine download…)
You will also need the .CT file which you will find at the end of this guide.
After you download/install Cheat Engine you will want to have both Cheat Engine, and LBR running ready to go…
For now, lets look at the very top left of the window, there should be a computer monitor with a magnifying glass (it also has a rainbow border around it). You want to click on that and find LBR (as it should be running in the background), select it, and click “Open”.
Than click “Yes” when it asks to “Keep the current address list/code list”.
After that, if you look at the lower part it should show you under “Value” how much you have of the thing in game. You can double-click on the value for the apropriate thing you want to change.
You can also click the little box next to the Name and it will lock the current value. (If it has an X in the box the value is locked)
- L.A. Noire: How To Unlock 60FPS (Fast and Easy Way)
- Space Haven: How to Edit Savegame (Crew skills/Crew Perks/Cargo)
- Age of Empires II Definitive Edition: How to Fix Missing .DLL Files Errors
- Terraria 1.4: How to Set Fullscreen
- Keyboard Killers: How to Get 100K Kills (Easiest and Fastest)