Lumberjack’s Dynasty is pretty much a Harvest Moon type of game. You work away using tools and begin expanding on your little world. here is a guide on how to find mushrooms in the game.
How to Find Mushrooms in Lumberjack’s Dynasty?
You have to talk to Lily first before you can pick or highlight the mushrooms with the Engineer’s Sight (ES). After that you can collect mushrooms & strawberries whenever you see them.
- Highlight with ES, then will be able to see much further away.
- There is a patch just downhill from where you talk to Lilly.
- Right across the street from your aunt & uncles farm, near your apple orchard is a patch.
- Look wherever you see deer or boars grazing.
- Many grassy/wooded areas have them also.
Credit to Merck
Lumberjack’s Dynasty is now available on Steam for $19.99 with a 10% launch week discount.
- Lumberjack’s Dynasty: How to Get All Vehicles
- Medieval Dynasty: How to add Dynasty Rep
- Medieval Dynasty: How to Find Basic Ressources
- Medieval Dynasty: How to Fix Download Issues (FAQ)
- Kaede the Eliminator: How to Dress