Hey, so this effect was annoying me. So I found a way to get rid of it.
1. Navigate to game directory
2. Follow the path edit/maps/engine
3. Move Bluenoise (Folder) and color_grain.dds to another location (Outside of game directory)
4. Enjoy a much nicer looking game
Method 2: How to Imporve Visuals
Change the game to Window mode and removed the border by the next option after window mode. Noise grain will deactive afterward. There should be a graphic option for that.
- Burnout™ Paradise Remastered: How to Fix Black Screen on Startup
- SCP: Secret Laboratory – All Status Effects
- DEATH STRANDING: How to Fix “Error: Your Windows 10 build must be 1809 or newer”
- Mashed: How To Stop Tripping While Jumping
- Britannic Patroness of the Mediterranean: How to Fix Game Crashing After Changing Fullscreen Option