If you have lost the opportunity to buy things for SPECTRA in stores – you come to the right place. Here is a temporary treatment for the problem before the patch appears.
Initial acquisition of SPECTRA equipment
Loss of SPECTRA equipment from sale and fixes
At the moment there are 2 ways to solve this problem.
- If you have a save before you became a SPECTRUM, load it, play the cut-scene and become a SPECTRUM again. After that, just go to the supply officer in the C-Sec, and in your “real” save you should already have goods for SPECTRA available for purchase. (If there is no save, there is a save in the manual below)
- The second method, if you do not have a save before you become a SPECTRUM, you can simply start a new game and quickly replay until you receive the SPECTRUM, and then talk to the supply officer in the C-Sec, and in your “real” save you should already there will be goods for SPECTRA available for purchase.
- Download the archive https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cb-MNLMGdgvFnLycVP_LaM639wtzt_Td/view?usp=sharing
- in the folder My Documents\Bioware\Mass Effect Legendary Edition\Save\ME1 create a folder John01
- Unzip the John01_02.pcsav file to this folder
You now have a save in which progress is just before becoming SPECTRUM
- Mass Effect™ Legendary Edition: How to Fix Spectre Gear Disappearing
- Mass Effect™ Legendary Edition: How to Fix Mass Effect 1 Surround Sound
- Mass Effect™ Legendary Edition: How to Change FOV in ME1 (Cheat Engine)
- How to Fix Really “Dark” Textures or Deep Black Colors for Mass Effect 2
- Mass Effect™ Legendary Edition: Quasar Guide (How to Play)