Scripts and Extensions like SEMI and Combat Sim.
I recommend that you
- Create a back up of your save each time you try a new script
- Make sure you completely understand the instructions before continuing.
- Back up your game. IT IS NOT MY FAULT IF YOU BREAK IT.
- Open your Melvor installation folder.
- Download the appropriate NW.js SDK, the current version you want is 0.49.2, it is possible this may change with future updates.
- Place the contents of the nwjs-sdk directory into the installation folder
- Download the mods you wish. I’ll help you install Combat Sim, SEMI, and Melvor ETA. Others you will have to configure on your own.
- Create a folder within your installation directory called Mods
- Within that folder create folder called MICS-Steam, a folder called SEMI-Steam, and a folder called Melvor-ETA
- Place the Melvor ETA.user.js file within the Melvor-ETA folder you created.
- Place the icons, styles, and scripts folders from the SEMI-main.zip into the SEMI-Steam folder you created.
- Place the icons, styles and scripts folders from the Extensions folder within the master.zip into the MICS-Steam folder you created.
Replace these with the appropriate paths:
- icons/ -> Mods/MICS-steam/icons/
- sources/ -> Mods/MICS-steam/sources/
- icons/ -> Mods/SEMI-steam/icons/
- scripts/ -> Mods/SEMI-steam/scripts/
- Start the game and select your character. I am not sure if you’re able to bypass the 12 hour limit by having the option enabled and loading it while the “While you were gone” screen is open. I haven’t tried yet.
- Press F12 to open the console.
- Change the context of the console from Top to game (steam.melvoridle.com); It is located in the at the top left of the bottom panel. There is a drop down box.
- You can now enable extensions and use the console.
- Using the following code you can enable the extensions we added earlier. Sorry for the link… Steam wouldn’t let me use the code formatting and to properly post the code.
- You have to do this every time you start the game.
- Isles of Adalar: How to Upload to the Steam Workshop
- Forza Horizon 4: Save File Location (MS Store & Steam)
- NEKOPARA Vol. 4: How to Get 18+ Patch (How to Install)
- Fallout 76: How to Fix Mouse Jerks & Abrupt Movements
- Apex Legends: How to Move The Game from Origin to Steam (Season 7)