The guide describes how to fix this broken achievement.
- Go to game installation folder, usually it is C:\Program Files(x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Memorrha.
- Go further into subfolder Memorrha_x64_Data.
- Grab file resources.assets and drop it onto HxD editor.
- Press Ctrl+G (go to) and enter 2CA61B9, make sure that “hex” and “Offset relative to begin” are selected. Press Ok.
- At that position, you should see text number “1” or hexadecimal number 31:
- There should be text “A Puzzling Pastime”,”descr”:”Take a puzzle break to play”,”neededValue”:1,”currentValue”:1″ visible above. If you don’t see it, then you have another game version and should not proceed further.
- Change text number “1” to “0” or hex value 31 to 30:
- Save the file – Ctrl+S.
- Run the game and approach Tetris mini-game, once you activate it you should instantly get achievement. I got both A Puzzling Pastime and Inquisitive Soul at the same time.
- Puyo Puyo Tetris 2: How to Edit Cutscene Dialog and Other in-game Text
- Cypher: 100% Achievements Guide in 15 Minutes
- TWINKLE STAR SPRITES: How to Get “All endings” Achievement
- Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: How to Remove the Cheat Warning Message
- Cyberpunk 2077: How to Turn on Single Tap Dodge