Modding Minecraft Dungeons is the best way to customize your experience and tweak the game to your liking!
This guide contains links to the best places to find mods, setup instructions, as well as links to the modkits for if you want to make your own mods!
- In your Steam library, right-click Minecraft Dungeons and select Manage > Browse local files.
- From the folder that shows up, go to Dungeons\Content\Paks
- Create a new folder here called ~mods (Yes, with a ~) and put your mods (.pak files) in this new folder.
Mods are loaded alphabetically, meaning that mods later in the alphabet will overwrite earlier ones. If you wish for a mod to load on top, rename it.
This modkit can be used to make your own mods for the game!
Here is a YouTube playlist full of tutorials that go over how to use the mod kit, and more!
- Minecraft Dungeons: How to use Dualshock 4 Button Prompts
- Minecraft Dungeons: How to Customize Skins
- Minecraft Dungeons: All Bosses Lists
- Minecraft Dungeons: Captured Camp Merchant Locations
- Minecraft Dungeons: Tips and Tricks for Beginner