If your game does not have sound and you tried anything possible to solve, maybe this one will help you, like it helped me.
I’ve installed everything possible to make this work before. All Visual C++ versions, All in One Runtimes, OpenAl, .NET Frameworks, etc, and my game kept without sound.
So, after a month a user answered my topic with the solution, and here it is.
1- Go to https://openal-soft.org/#download and download the BIN VERSION. openal-soft-1.21.1-bin.zip.
2- Extract, and don’t execute any application.
3- Go to the bin folder where you extracted, then win64. e.g.(C:\Users\xxx\Desktop\openal-soft-1.21.0-bin\bin\Win64)
4- Copy the file inside win64 folder, called soft_oal.dll
5- Go to your MX Game Folder. e.g.(D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MX Bikes)
6- Paste the soft_oal.dll inside your game folder
7- Rename the soft_oal.dll into openal32.dll
Open your game and test it out.
This worked for me, after many attempts to solve this annoying problem.
- Medieval Dynasty: How to Skip the Intro Videos
- E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy How to Fix Save BUG for Win 10
- DDraceNetwork: Textures & Skins Pack (How to Download)
- Apex Legends: How to Move The Game from Origin to Steam (Season 7)
- Apex Legends: How to Fix “CSOM_MilesAsync_openOrFindFile” Issue