Here is a simple guide on how to fix game crashes. hope this method will work for you.
How to Fix Game Crashes?
Delete the ‘Sally’ folder in your ‘Users’ local folder and then validate the game files in steam and it no longer crashes in the menu or the game. Thanks for making a great game!
Credit to Mr. Happy
My Breast Friend Sally Review
* Excellent art / photos
* Amusing story / lighthearted fun
* Game is completely voice-acted (I didn’t know this was going to be the case, pretty cool)
* The final scene with Sally is very good
* Incredibly short
* No true animations – just a few moving pics to demonstrate what’s happening
* There really is very little substance to the game – you get some brief talking scenes to start, and then you go to the map of the farm, and can go to the locations. There’s one mini-game which is quick, and beyond that it’s mostly just finding a few collectibles which unlock photos and then a few sex scenes at the locations that are basically just pictures telling a story with voice acting along with them.
Game Length: Played the game start to finish in about 62 minutes and that was taking my time.
Final Rating: 7/10 – Recommended – it’s worth a few bucks for sure. As long as you know going in it’s only about an hour’s worth so that you’re not disappointed. Like I said above, the final scene is pretty good, but beyond that, there really isn’t much to the game.
- Baldur’s Gate 3: Save File Location (How to Save)
- Scrutinized: How to disable Perma-Death
- SENRAN KAGURA ESTIVAL VERSUS: How to Fix Game Crashing
- Medieval Dynasty: How to Skip the Intro Videos
- Vampire: The Masquerade Night Road – How to Save Your Progress