A Step by Step Video Guide to Launching a Dedicated Server.
A Step by Step Video Guide to Launching a Dedicated Server
Here is a short Text Guide – How ever – we suggest the video.
- Launch the PrivateServerTool.exe located in <Game Directory>/PrivateServerTool
- Configure the settings as you see fit; Change the port to 4 digit ports to fix Steam Error (IE 5888 and 5889)
- Once your server settings are done; hit save. This will create an ini file with your server parameters. Save this for later.
- Click “Start Server” This will generate a .bat file for you to launch your server!
- Launch the server using the .bat file created by the program. Once the server loads, shut it down by hitting Ctrl-c in the server window.
- Open the INI file from earlier and copy the contents.
- Browse to <Game Directory>/WindowsPrivateServer/MOE/Saved/Config/WindowsServer
- open the “GameUserSettings.ini” file and paste the contents of the original INI at the bottom.
- Relaunch the server
We hope this guide helps! If you need additional help – please drop by the MoE Admins United Discord and reach out. Thanks!
- Myth of Empires: How to Skip the Intro
- Myth of Empires: How to Boost Performance and Graphics (4K)
- Myth of Empires: Server Admin Commands
- Myth of Empires: How to Fix Game Crashes, Black Screen and BattleEye Error
- Myth of Empires: Resource Collection Points (Minefield, Granary, Quarry and Lumberyard)