Hi. Getting all endings seems kind of weird for new players. Nier Replicant has a unique ending system that allows you to obtain more context and cutscenes the more times you beat it. This sometimes isn’t as immediately simple as it seems.
This new path provides you with a lot of context that was missing from cutscenes. Play through the game once more until the credits for an added cutscene.
This path provides a bit more added context and new scenes but only to some cutscenes.
Create two saves before the final boss. Choose to Kill when the option appears. This will end the game with ending C.
When your save file is deleted, your login screen will show up with a different icon, this means you can now “activate” the new ending. Create a new game file with a NEW NAME (not the same as whatever you used in your playthroughs) for your character. Play through the game until you get to the point where you fight the giant monster in the Aery for the second time, where Kaine would normally join your party. This is where things will play out differently and you will get a new ending.
- NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139: How to Get Legendary Gardener Achievement
- NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139: How to Get YoRHa Costume
- NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139: Weapons Required for Certain Endings
- NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139: How to Fix 0 byte on Backup
- NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139: Steam Status Messages