OneShot is a surreal top down Puzzle/Adventure game with unique gameplay capabilities. here is the save game guide for the players who want to get the save file locations.
The save data in OneShot is… unreadable.
Because of this, there is no simple way to edit the file. Simply delete p-settings.dat.
Additionally, delete everything in the save_backups folder.
You now have officially never played OneShot.
- Breach & Clear: How to Edit Save Files
- Immortal Redneck: How to Fix the Black Screen on Start-up
- Monster Train Save File Location
- Lara Croft GO: How to Tranfer Save Data from Mobile to PC (and vice-versa)
- Dragon Marked For Death Save File Loation