Just simple train station builds to make your life easier 🙂
Ro-Ro stations can handle high amounts of traffic. I tend to run 40+ trains on my railways and have no issues with stations.
Terminus stations can’t handle that much and I only use them for a couple of trains.
*Ro-Ro stands for roll-on roll-off, meaning trains come in one way and exit the other.
They can be extended lane wise until game limits by extending the middle cross further away from the station.
- OpenTTD: How to Place Your Stations Efficiently
- Rover Wars: Levels & Maps Guide
- Train Station Renovation Save File Locations
- Train Station Renovation: How to Unlock All New Stations with New Savegame
- Voxel Tycoon: Basic Signaling (How to Use)