How to get a PS4 controller to work on Steam.
DO NOT HAVE PS4 CONFIGURATION ENABLED. This is the crux of my issues where Steam can’t detect the buttons correctly. With it enabled, the left stick is inverted and the buttons are all wrong.
With that in mind, the PS4 controller should work without any secondary software. It should detect that it is a PS4 in the menu, and you should leave it as PS4 with PS4 Button Inputs, unless you prefer XBox 360 inputs.
- Sakuna Of Rice and Ruin: How to Fix Controller Support Issues
- Cyberpunk 2077: Analog Keyboard Binds for On-Foot Movement and Driving
- Phasmophobia: PS4 & XB Controller Setup
- Disney Universe: How to Fix The White Screen Crash
- Legend Bowl: Controller Problems Guide