Outriders is a RPG-Shooter with aggressive gunplay and intense action. however, there are some issues for the new game. one of the bugs is that you will not see your HUD or see interactables highlighted like in the Demo, here is a simple tutorial on how to fix this bug.
How to Fix HUD Not Showing Iusse?
You may have everything in Options -> HUD enabled, and the HUB still not shows. you may also have tried toggling off/on and still nothing. here is a simple method for you to fix this issues:
Start the game -> return to lobby -> start again. should reappear!
That’s all we share about “How to Fix “HUD Not Showing” BUG in OUTRIDERS game”, hope this method will work for you. we also excepted that the DEV to fix this bug as well as some other bugs.
- OUTRIDERS: How to Fix Stuttering and Frame Rate Issues
- OUTRIDERS: Known Issues so far(How to Fix)
- OUTRIDERS: How to Disable Startup Movie or Intro
- Amnesia Rebirth: How to Fix KERNEL32.dll issues Windows 7 (Game not Launching)
- SENRAN KAGURA ESTIVAL VERSUS: How to Fix Game Crashing