Here’s how to fix the dreaded black screen.
1. Right click on Desktop and select Nvidia Control Panel
2. On the left, hit Manage 3D settings
3. You will have 2 tabs in the middle, select Program Settings
4. Select Persona 5 Strikers from the drop down menu (it might be called game.exe with the P5S icon)
5. Go through every single setting, and select “application controlled” if there’s an option for it
6. Hit apply at the bottom of the screen
Here’s how my settings look.
That’s it, it’s worked for me and a bunch of friends, hopefully it works for you too. Cheers.
- Apex Legends: How To Fix FPS Stutters (Steam Version)
- Dyson Sphere Program: How to Boost Your FPS
- Shotgun Witch: Input Lag Fix
- Civilization VI – How to Add Mods on MAC
- Black Ops 4 How To Solve “Too Many Players In Your Party”